Gort Cancer Support Centre provides a range of organised activities for people affected by a cancer diagnosis. Further information and booking can be arranged by contacting our support centre.
The range of activities available at present is as follows
- Guest Speaker Information Evenings
- Tai Chi
- Light Meditation and Mindfulness
- Walking Club – 'Strides for Life'
- Arts and Crafts
- Men's Card Game Social Night
- Carers Group
- Art Classes
- Book Club
- Support Group – 'Butterfly Group'
If you would like more information or wish to suggest alternative activities please contact us on 086 1724500 or 091 648606